1. step: You need KDE 3.1.
The 0.1 release of the Kde 2d Workbench has been tested with Suse 8.1 and the kdelibs package from http://www.kde.org/info/3.1.html.
Since k2d depends on the ksvg library, you also need to install the libraries mentioned on svg.kde.org.
2. step: Fetch k2d-0.1.tar.gz from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=65239
3. step: Unpack k2d-0.1.tar.gz
4. step: Cd to k2d-0.1. Run configure and make.
5. step: Kde doesn't find the k2dui.rc and the icons in your working directory. You have to commit a make install
6. step: To call up the program enter k2d
1. step: You need KDE 3.1 and the ksvg library from the tar-ball. Probably you did install it already.
2. step: You can fetch the source from the cvs http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=65239.
3. step: The k2d/kd2/model directory contains a script linksvg. Edit this script to reflect your directories and start it up.
4. step: make -f makefile.dist
5. step: configure
6. step: make
7. step: Kde doesn't find the k2dui.rc and the icons in your working directory. You have to commit a make install
8. step: to call up the program enter k2d